Effective Date: March 31, 2023
Introduction Y Cymro (“we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for all individuals, and we strongly oppose racism and discrimination in all forms. This Anti-Racism Policy sets out our commitment to anti-racism and the actions we are taking to promote equality and diversity in our workplace and community.
Non-Discrimination Y Cymro does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, or national origin in our employment practices or in the provision of our products and services. We value and respect diversity and strive to create a workplace and community that is inclusive and welcoming for all individuals.
Workplace Policies We have implemented workplace policies and practices that support anti-racism and diversity. Our policies and practices include:
- Prohibiting discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, ethnicity, or national origin.
- Providing equal employment opportunities and benefits to all employees, regardless of race, ethnicity, or national origin.
- Providing training and awareness-raising for our employees on anti-racism issues and concerns.
Community Engagement We actively engage with diverse communities to promote equality and inclusion. Our community engagement activities include:
- Partnering with diverse organizations to support their initiatives and activities.
- Participating in events and celebrations that promote diversity and inclusion.
- Supporting policies and initiatives at the local, national, and international level that promote diversity and inclusion.
Supplier Diversity We value supplier diversity and seek to partner with businesses that share our commitment to anti-racism and diversity. We encourage our suppliers to support anti-racism policies and practices, and we seek to promote diversity and inclusion throughout our supply chain.
Training and Awareness We provide training and awareness-raising for our employees to promote understanding and inclusion of diverse communities. Our training and awareness-raising includes:
- Providing training on anti-racism terminology and issues.
- Encouraging employees to attend events and celebrations that promote diversity and inclusion.
- Encouraging employees to speak out against discrimination and harassment.
Reporting and Accountability We encourage our employees to report any instances of discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, ethnicity, or national origin. We investigate all reports of discrimination or harassment and take appropriate action to address any instances of discrimination or harassment in our workplace or community.
Conclusion Y Cymro is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in our workplace and community. We value and respect diversity and strive to create an environment that is inclusive and welcoming for all individuals, regardless of race, ethnicity, or national origin. We encourage our employees, suppliers, and community partners to join us in our commitment to anti-racism and diversity.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Anti-Racism Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 46 Lower Richmond Road, Mortlake, London, SW14 7EZ UK.