Effective Date: March 31, 2023
What are Cookies? Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to improve the performance and functionality of websites, and to provide website owners with information about how their websites are used.
Types of Cookies We Use We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the functioning of our Website and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually set in response to your actions, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow us to collect information about how visitors use our Website, including the number of visitors, the pages visited, and the source of traffic. We use this information to improve the performance and functionality of our Website.
- Marketing Cookies: These cookies are used to track visitors across websites, in order to display relevant and personalized advertisements.
- To improve the performance and functionality of our Website.
- To analyze how visitors use our Website and to measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- To personalize your experience on our Website, including showing you relevant content and advertisements.
- To remember your preferences, such as your language and region.
Managing Your Cookie Preferences You can manage your cookie preferences by changing your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies, or to delete cookies that have already been placed on your device. Please note that if you disable or delete cookies, some parts of our Website may not function properly.
You can also opt out of certain types of cookies by visiting the following websites:
- For Google Analytics cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- For advertising cookies: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
Please note that opting out of cookies does not mean you will no longer see advertisements, but they may be less relevant and personalized.